If you are already an admin for your group's calendar, navigate to your group calendar page by clicking the link to your calendar from the list of Calendars I Follow on the left column of your MY Feed page. Then skip to step 4.
If your group is new to Burbio and does not yet have its own group calendar page, first create a group calendar page and then add the event to the calendar:
1) Login to your Burbio account
2) Click "Create Group Calendar" on the navigation bar.
3) On your Calendar Administration Page, click "Create Calendar" Note that after you create your calendar you can select the FREE plan for non-profits or a premium plan if your calendar is or a business.
4) ADD CALENDAR INFORMATION: Complete the required fields and click next to advance through the Create/Edit Calendar Wizard. Click Finish.
5) SELECT PLAN: Select your plan- FREE if your calendar is for a non-profit or complete select and complete payment of your calendar is for a business
6) CHECK/ADD EVENTS: If you used the calendar feed option your calendar will load events. Refresh the page to see events. If you chose the manual option, click the "Create New Event" button in the upper right and enter event details.
7) Once events are on your Burbio calendar, they are reviewed for addition to the Community Calendar (this may take a few hours) and "This Week in" emails based on the group's zip code. To be included in nearby town's Community Calendars and "This Week" emails, contact us at email@example.com.