If you are already an admin for your group's calendar, navigate to your group calendar page by clicking the link to your calendar from the list of Calendars I Follow on the left column of your MY Feed page. Then skip to step 4.
If your group is new to Burbio and does not yet have its own group calendar page, first create a group calendar page and then add the event to the calendar:
1) Login to your Burbio account
2) Click "Create Group Calendar" on the navigation bar.
3) Complete the required fields on the form: Group Name, Category and Zip Code. You can complete additional fields now or add/edit them later. Click "DONE" and your group calendar page will appear
4) To add events, click the "Create New Event" button in the upper right and enter event details.
5) Once events are on your Burbio calendar, they are automatically added to the Community Calendar (this may take a few hours) and "This Week in" emails based on the group's zip code. To be included in nearby town's Community Calendars and "This Week" emails, contact us at email@example.com.